It’s that time of year when people are attending many parties that include alcoholic beverages. Dram Shop Laws make it possible for bar owners and alcohol servers to be held FINANCIALLY liable if a customer becomes obviously intoxicated on their premises and subsequently injures someone or causes property damage, typically by driving drunk. “ I Didn’t Know! ” Not knowing the laws regarding selling and serving alcohol is no defense when you get sued. Remember, your company is only as knowledgeable as your LEAST trained server! To ensure your protection and reduce your liability you need to make sure that ALL your servers are provided with the training necessary to PROTECT your investment! Don’t wait until it is too late!
Traffic Safety Research, Inc., provides the training you need to help protect your establishment from committing costly ABC Law violations, and also could qualify your business for an insurance discount!
The NYS Liquor Authority approved class includes the following:
– NYS laws and liabilities pertaining to the sale and service of alcohol
– The 3 Illegal sales
– Proofing Policies
– The most current information on how to detect fake ID’s
– The latest devices to check ID’s
– Physiological effects of alcohol
– Blood Alcohol Content and its’ effects
– How to spot intoxication
– Strategies to reduce liability
– Intervention and prevention strategies
Call us today to schedule a class and see the difference knowledge and experience can make in protecting your establishment and employees.
Contact Traffic Safety Research, Inc.
– Phone 315-750-0035
– Email email@example.com
– Website trafficsafetyresearch.com