One of the most important roles your supervisor or manager performs is to protect your business, your employees, and the general public from impaired employees that are under the influence of drugs and alcohol.
Traffic Safety Research, Inc. offers training that teaches your supervisors the signs and symptoms of probable alcohol and/or drug misuse and abuse.
This two hour course provides attendees with the basic skills needed to determine whether reasonable suspicion exists to have a subject tested for alcohol and/or drug use.
Our instructor will cover:
– Physical, behavioral, speech, and performance indicators associated with probable misuse of drugs and alcohol.
– The most commonly abused drug categories
– The current trends and common methods of drug use
– Physiological effects of alcohol
– Strategies to reduce liability
Why Receive Training?
– Safety First
– Requirements of FTA and FMCSA (U.S. D.O.T. and Its Modal Agencies)
– Requirements of Company Policy
– It’s your job
About our Instructors
Our classes are presented by:
– A nationally certified drug recognition expert who has taught classes across the United States.
– Certified Standardized Field Sobriety Test Instructor
We are considered experts in the field of recognizing drug and alcohol impaired persons.
Call today to schedule a class and see the difference knowledge and experience can make in protection your company and employees.